Reiko,

If the number of fuzzy is small, we can work on Pootle
directly, can't we ?

That is what I would suggest.

If the update volume is high, such as in HC,
we can use [TM] mark to be inserted to the leverage
from TMX, right ?  Is there any way to do the opposite,
taht is, mark "new" translation ?

It is possible to insert it manually. But what I propose is an automatic insertion when OmegaT recognizes a 100% match.

If there's any mark put on the new translation,
we can search that segment with that mark.

I understand. It would be indeed very convenient :) Especially since searches in OmegaT cover both source and target without distinction ...

The ideal is that we get only the segments to translate or update, not the whole package. That is a waste of resources and requires useless roundtrip manipulations...

I suggest we extract all the non translated segments before starting the translations. That would make all the manipulations above irrelevant.

JC

Even if there's no such a way, your workaround
will be a big help.  Thank you again for your help!

Regards,

-Reiko