On 9.3.2008, at 22:23, André Schnabel wrote:

Hi,

Pavel Janík schrieb:
Unfortunately the amount of traffic caused by Sun's particular instance of pootle translation method of OpenOffice.org translation takes a lot of traffic here. Thus I'd like to propose the setup of special [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list where:

-1

rather go on and get the problems solved instead of moving them to another mailing list. Sad, to see two Co-Leads here at the list, that want to move away the discussion about problems within the project.

Naaah, typical Andre ;-)

We do not want problems to be moved, but the discussion to be moved to special list where only people who ARE interested in both problems and processes have to read all mails. And not all people here are interested in both problems and processes around pootle. As pootle is only one of the translation method, all people who use kbabel, poedit, Entrans, Emacs' po-mode, Excel or joe etc. are not the primary target of these discussions.

The current pootle installation at sun is (to me) almost non-usable and I never agreed to use it (unfortunately I was more or lesse forced to do so).

It is very sad to hear that you do not share your problems with other users of the same instance of Pootle and only use sentences like this. Maybe when you express what issue you have with this particular instance of Pootle, it would be solved.

But please DO SO in the separate list.
--
Pavel Janík