Hi Pavel,

Pavel Janík schrieb:

The current pootle installation at sun is (to me) almost non-usable and I never agreed to use it (unfortunately I was more or lesse forced to do so).

It is very sad to hear that you do not share your problems with other users of the same instance of Pootle and only use sentences like this. Maybe when you express what issue you have with this particular instance of Pootle, it would be solved.
well - my problems are already mentioned by other people. Such as not able to logon during office hrs, extremely slow web frontend, not able to identify what needs to be translated, when working offline, no easy way to review other people's changes ...

I'd guess you was the first one to stop me, if I always send a mail - "yes I have the same problem" :)

André