On 13/07/2008, at 10:20 PM, Choi, JiHui wrote:

Hi, all of list.

I want to introduce my article about a way to use a glossary.
please see in here.
http://mr-dust.pe.kr/entry/make-and-use-a-glossary-in-English

in the first of article
--------------------
When I'm translating a program UI or a manual, sometime I'm confused.
I can't remember what translated word I used from the original word.

At first, I made my own glossary. and convert it to stardict's dictionary. I can check words just by moving mouse cursor on the word by using StarDict.

my english is so bad. but I hope it can be helpful for someone.
Thanks.

Ji Hui, this is quite easy to understand. Thankyou for making this information available. You end up with a configurable and competent personal glossary. The pop-up info is particularly helpful: I translate StarDict, and find it a thorough and well-supported program.

My team also uses Wiktionary [1] as our central community glossary.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] http://wiktionary.org/