Hi everybody :)

On 15/07/2008, at 7:14 PM, Hung Nguyen Vu wrote:

Hello,

One challenge with your approach is that it will not available online,
so it will be a little inconvenient sharing the glossary among your community.

To overcome such issues, Wiktionary is another way to share the glossary, not only the OOo team benefits from Wiktionary, but all the Internet users as well.
<snip>

Hưng, welcome to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list! :)

Everyone, Hưng is an prominent member of our Vietnamese OpenOffice.org Project. He has done a lot of work on our OpenOffice.org 3.0 localization. I am glad to see him sharing his experience here.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n