У сре, 15. 04 2009. у 19:37 +0200, André Schnabel пише:
> > start OOo on English, go to Preferences, change UI language and
> > restart OOo.
> >

> Well - the last step should not be necessary. As long as your OS uses
> serbian as default language, OOo should use Serbian language after
> restart as default.

@offtopic:

Hi Andre,

You would be right if we don't rename country name (SCG -> RS) that
often and don't have both Cyrillic and Latin versions, the later one
living inside OOo under unofficial language code "sh" as OOo don't
support glibc locale modifiers :)

Last time I checked with WinXP it did not work at all. I should probably
do some testing on Vista again to see if things are better now.

On GNU/Linux Serbian Cyrillic (sr) will be enabled for both sr_RS
(Cyrillic) and sr...@latin (Latin). To use Serbian Latin (sh) one have
to enable it by hand in OOo Preferences or to change locale variable
before starting OOo.

Goran