Hi Translators/Localizers,

On 09/07/09 14:50, Frank Peters wrote:
As reported by Martin, Ain and others helpcontent2 introduced
numerous changes partly due to a bug in the creation tools and
partly due to communication issues. As far as I understood,
these changes affect the following:

1. Replacement of <emph> by <item type="menuitem"> elements
2. Occurrence of extra, multiple spaces, sometimes trailing
3. Icon alt text says "{ENTER ALTERNATIVE...}" instead of "icon"

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and would
like to learn from you how to resolve this issue.

We need to know if we should roll back the changes listed
above that were introduced with m57 (this does not apply
to the relevant content changes, just the changes
listed above).

*It's important that we get feedback by tomorrow, or else
our deadline fort the last help cws runs out*
I agree with Frank that it is important to get your feedback and your GO before we roll back the changes/issues listed above.

Thanks,