Hi Andre'

On 09/07/09 15:22, Andre Schnabel wrote:
Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Von: Rafaella Braconi <rafaella.brac...@sun.com>

We need to know if we should roll back the changes listed
above that were introduced with m57 (this does not apply
to the relevant content changes, just the changes
listed above).

I agree with Frank that it is important to get your feedback and your GO before we roll back the changes/issues listed above.

I have no probelm with rolling back those changes introduced in m57.

As we are working on pootle, we are just doing the translations for
m54. as these are partially done, please no not rollback changes from
m54.
for the moment, the Pootle content reflects m54. However, once the CWSs with the new feature and contents are integrated and we have a new milestone, we will have to update Pootle with the latest milestone....