Hi,

Uwe Fischer wrote:

> We tried to roll back those changes from cws hcshared22 to hcshared23.
> However, a tight deadline demanded that we could not roll back the
> changes in all those files that already got edited in hcshared23. Also
> other feature CWSs with edited help files were merged in automatically,
> and those other files are based on whatever version the feature CWS was
> based on. This may have resulted in even more conflicts in the new
> master help files.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be possible to provide a custom
build that contains the rollback changes that didn't make it into
m59/m60? Translators could use this one instead of the milestone build.

Sorry in advance if that is a bad idea for some other reasons that my
tiny little brain doesn't know. :-)

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".