I'd be on board with this. It might be worth having some rule that if
a committer's PR goes unreviewed for over a certain period of time,
then the committer can just merge the PR after it passes the automated
checks. I don't want this project's development to end up stalled
because everyone is either too busy or too inexperienced to review PRs
from each other, but I'd love for us to use a better UI for doing
these reviews in the first place.

On a related note, it'd be great if PRs and commits didn't generate
like 3+ duplicate emails each.