Hi Alex

Am 07.12.14 um 14:59 schrieb Alexandre Rafalovitch:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Awesome to see you are still working on that tool. It's enough outside
> of the box, I can see it can cause other people without context to
> become confused. But I think we will learn something from it, whether
> it will ultimately work perfectly or not.

yes, I hope we all can learn from. I have learned a lot already and I hope
I will be able to return something

> On the specific question: "I was wondering whether it would be
> helpful, that such a system for incremental testing would also point
> out things like maybing missing updates, like for example for
> CHANGES.txt or associated tests." - I think for now it is better to
> leave this question aside. I would focus on making it's original goal
> work and only then to focus on side-benefits. MVP and all that.

I am sorry that I caused some confusion with my question regarding
CHANGES.txt.
I guess you are right, it is better to focus for the moment on the
existing functional tests,
which I will try now.

Thanks

Michael