I just want to clarify you(Nick) / our expectations about this release
branch.  It seems, based on issues I've seen like LUCENE-7072, that we can
commit to the release branch without your permission as RM.  If this is
true, then I presume the tacit approval is okay so long as it's not a new
feature.  Right?