As long as all of us agree, and try to use the same system, I think we'll be
fine.

I think there's a reasonable consensus on the following understanding of
"fixVersion/s", and "Affected Versions"
- fixVersion: All branches that the code was committed. Example, assuming that
the last released version was x.y.z:
  - If the code was committed to master: master (x + 1.0)
  - If the code was committed to the current stable branch (branch_ax), x.y + 1
  - If the code was committed to a release branch  - the next release version
from that branch. There would be one entry for each of the release branches
that this fix is committed to.

- Affected Versions: All affected git tags (released versions of Lucene/Solr).

If there are no objections by tomorrow morning (24 hours), I'll change the wiki
page to reflect this, and it would be great if we could all just follow this
convention.

-Anshum