Thanks everyone, by the way, for the encouragement and feedback here.

For next steps, how do folks feel about making the change to stop voting on the
PDF *now*? Or, I guess, retroactively for 8.2 since that’s not out yet. I could
push the HTML and make a PDF but announce to the list that from 8.2 forward we
consider the HTML the main Ref Guide and the PDF is “for convenience” (and
explain the thinking behind it).

If we want a VOTE on this policy change, I can do that - I feel like we have
consensus without it, but we could be more formal about it if folks prefer.

For 8.3 we'll see what we can get automated there, but if it’s not ready I’ll
just do it manually once the RC is out.

I’ll file a Jira for some of the changes I’ll make to the docs for the process,
etc., and another one for automation ideas.

Cassandra