Thanks for starting this thread, Tomoko! Being fairly new to the community,
I can recall some early teething issues and offer a newcomer's perspective.

Jira took a while to get familiar with. I had used GitHub issues before,
for Elasticsearch and Opensearch. Having used Jira now, makes me like
GitHub a whole lot more. I like the standard markdown support, and overall
experience. GitHub labels (and their UX placement), are great for
discovering new issues and narrowing down your search. (I suppose Jira can
do that too, but haven't gotten there yet).

I remember frequently finding myself getting signed out and forgetting my
Jira password in my initial days. Not having to create another account for
Jira, or sign into two different systems is a big plus.

Vigya