Hi Mike,

Are you trying to run *all* the tests from Lucene from IntelliJ? I admit I
haven't tried that... :) I usually use intellij for running/ debugging
isolated classes, then rerun the full suite from command line (increased
parallelism). I don't think everything will work - if something needs a
specific setup done by gradle tasks or has resources under src, where
they're not seed as resources by intellij and thus not copied - tough luck.
But most stuff should work.

Running via gradle is slow for me not just with Lucene but also with other
projects... I can take a look but I'm pessimistic I can do any wonders here.

Dawid