+1 on B and I do not request any changes.

Why included should not be capitalized:

For native english, Included reads as easy as included.
For any other native language that has another word for included (spelled differently) it makes readablility drop by 90 %.

Steven P.

Bernhard Dippold schreef:

Hi list members,

in the art project we designed different proposals for OEM labels
that should be sticked on PCs delivered with OpenOffice.org.

To come to an "officially approved" label I'd like to ask you to
vote on these labels (otherwise the 4 or 5 active people at the art
project would decide on their own).

For visual identity reasons we should have only one official label,
so I ask you to have a look at this website and vote with "+1" for
the label you like most.

http://www.familie-dippold.de/OEM_label_vote.html

Label A: Logo on white background with solid light blue gulls.

Label B: Logo on blue gradient with white wire gulls.

Label C: Logo on blue gradient with black wire gulls, "included"
will have to be produced as a hologram.

Label D: Logo on blue gradient with black wire gulls - shaded
"included".

Thanks for your time and opinion!

Best regards

Bernhard