Hi Bernard,

Bernhard Dippold wrote:

Cor Nouws schrieb:
[...]

+ I Agree with Steven on the 'i'.

In the font I used (Bitstream Vera Sans - condensed to 78% to fit
best to the logo font) the capitalized "I" is nearly the same as the
small "l", so people not speaking English very well could read
"lncluded" :-(

I am in favor of the 'i'. That is what I understood from Steven as well.

But most users of any computer all over the world have seen such a
label before, so they estimate what it should mean (regardless of
the capitalized or uncapitalized character). So for me that's a
minor problem. [...]

Same for me.

[...]
+ Idea for possible improvement: could the background be from
blue to white to blue (top>bottom) with the white part behind
OpenOffice.org? Makes the productname a little more important
compared to 'included'. But that might not be the intenstion?

The intention was to use the artwork from the splash screen - there
[...]
I replaced label D in the new page
(familie-dippold.de/OEM_label_vote_B_capitalized.html) by the
version of B with smaller gradient - please have a look by yourself.

Thanks for the explanantion. The new B is not loaded on the webpage however.

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws