Bernhard Dippold wrote:
in the art project we designed different proposals for OEM labels
that should be sticked on PCs delivered with OpenOffice.org.
[snip]

http://www.familie-dippold.de/OEM_label_vote.html

Could we use approval voting?

Approval voting means that you can say +1 to more than one item. You say "I like any of these (+1) but not these (+0)". Approval voting is really good in that it has most of the benefits of the best voting methods, while still being very simple. The only method I know that is theoretically superior to Approval is Condorcet. But to do Condorcet you really need a computer.

I give +1 to A and B.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--