Hi,

Ian Lynch a écrit :
> On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 12:55 +0200, Finn Gruwier Larsen wrote:
>
>> Sophie Gautier skrev:
>>

>>> May be you could check also with other NLC projects if other
>>> OOo-merchandise exist and how it goes :-)
>>>
>> I think the NLC's is probably the best place to put merachandise shops.
>>

> Except that there is not a NLC for England, for example.

Then refer to OOo Team. And besides, that's not true. There is a Welsh
Native-Lang project and a Scottish Gaelic one. If England hadn't invaded
and spoiled the Welsh and the Scots we wouldn't have this problem... :-P

>> There's really no reason to ship a T-shirt from let's say U.S. to
>> Denmark since shipping costs would be much more than the price of a T-shirt.
>>

>> So, why havent we done it in the Danish NLC? Because we don't have a
>> bank account. And we can't have a bank account because we're not a
>> formal organization. So the problem is really an organizational one.
>>

> We set up an Open Document Foundation UK here in the UK for about £25
> and it took a couple of hours. Setting up a bank account takes a little
> longer because of all the security stuff now in place but its not hard
> to do.

IMHO the goal of this foundation was not to make it easier to print
T-Shirts. Especially when you can get the official ODF apparel here:
http://www.cafepress.com/oasis_open/622258

Charles.