Hi Peter,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Peter Szakal.

I work with open source softwares since 2004, when we released our
software package based on OOo under the name "SpringOffice".
Since 2005 I am a co-owner of Open SKM Agency, an agency offering
consultancy and management services. As a partner of Sun Microsystems we
are the exclusive representative of StarOffice in Hungary.

welcome to our community, glad to have you on board! If you've applied for observer status in the marketing project, please let me know your username, so I can grant it.

Florian