Hello,

thank you very much for your introduction, and welcome on board! I've just grantet you observer status in the marketing project.

You have already subscribed to the most important list, dev@marketing.openoffice.org, which is the main address where we coordinate our events and ideas at.

Upcoming marketing tasks are the release of OOo 3.2 and our 10 year celebration in October of 2010, so expect some buzz around it soon. :-)

Again, welcome to the show, glad that you are with us!

Florian

 Hi All,

I am applying for the role of observer in openoffice Marketing Project, and i
am required to do an introduction about myself. I guess this is the correct
address I should do my introduction ~

I am * just * started using Linux OS as my system for my PC, and thus everything in
open source is new to me. Especially openoffice. It is fascinating I must say. If
pirated software isn't this serious in my home country, openoffice will definitely
shine for personal & corporate use here.

Therefore, I am very much interested about the marketing efforts that have been
put in for developing and promoting the use of openoffice. The best part of
openoffice is not only it is open source, but also as a office suite, it
supports almost every OS out there and most of the document format we usually
use. openoffice has a great future ahead, imho.

Oh, and i am required to mention my username, the one that i use in the project
page? My username for the is guanhong.

Cheers all~