On 1/14/2010 1:33 PM, WorldLabel.com wrote:
Hi Drew

I will  make contact with Richard Widick again at Tel: 630/434-7779 and
explain the situation in more detail. Im not a IT guy so I might not
communicate our needs properly. I would think that if the only access is
allowing folks to download OOo and info, and not for general surfing the
web, they really should not have a problem.  Please call him if you get a
chance also.
Russell

Sure I can give you call, say in an hour from now.

Drop me your phone number off-list as I take it the one above is for the show contact and not yourself.

Drew