Hi Andy, Drew, *

Andy Brown schrieb:
Drew Jensen wrote:

Hi Andy,

Before we get to deep into this it may be better to move to a show
specific channel for discussion - an email list of forum/wiki.

If you had moved, I couldn't take part in this discussion. So from my side staying here on the main marketing list has it's advantages.

I'd just propose to start a new thread for every new topic (so threading is easier), but add [ALA 2010:] to the subject, so everybody not interested in this topic can just drop it...

But for the moment. Can you say how long a lead time you need to produce
x number of discs?
[...]
[...] I can probably wait till the first of
May and still get out 1,000 disk but I would like to get started as soon
as possible to make sure.  I want to be able to place the orders for the
banner and pamphlets on the first of May as well to insure we have them
in time.

In this case I'd propose to wait until the first of April before you decide about the old or the new design.

If the Branding Initiative is able to provide you with the new design in time, you could go for the new one with pamphlet, banner and CD labels (you'll probably be the first adopting this design in this case).

If there is no design ready to be used, you could take the present OOo3 design.

Just a proposal...

Best regards

Bernhard