*Oracle veep backs software revolution at historic anniversary
OpenOffice.org global conference*
OpenOffice.org, the Open Document Format and their customers are equally
important, Michael Bemmer, the Vice President and General Manager of Oracle
Office, said at the annual international OpenOffice.org Conference on
Wednesday 1st September. Although Bemmer did not divulge details of his
company's future strategy he made it clear that the inexorable rise of
OpenOffice.org will continue in the years ahead, in a speech entitled “A
Decade of Success” at the plenary session of the annual international
OpenOffice.org Conference in the Hungarian Parliament building. -
OpenOffice.org

Read here:  *Oracle veep backs software revolution at historic anniversary
OpenOffice.org global
conference*<http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=ooocon-discuss&msgNo=354>