Looking at the schedule
(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/schedule)
I realized this conference is basically monday-wednesday, which is
good because I find a full week of conference attendance too much. I
have some other engagements on the specific monday which I need to
reschedule, which can't be done until mid-august. So negociations are
forthcoming :)

Does anyone know if there are any specific scheduling constraints that
are customary at apachecon ? (Like "don't miss the party on wednesday
night"...). I figured I'd arrive "early" on sunday to do some tourism
- (i hear there's a lot of nice pubs in budapest.....)

Kristian