Andreas,

There was a minor problem with you commit, it used wrong
-DsystemProperty name to pass multi-module project directory to java.
I've fixed that (I think) and also changed java to enforce presence of
expected system property [1].

Do you think you can test if the latest master still works on Windows?

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven.git;a=commit;h=b01bf0c3d4ba970742a0508ad40c399e45771b70

Igor

On 2015-02-25 16:07, Andreas Gudian wrote:
Well, ok, here it is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven.git;a=commit;h=562896a192072b9044a6b2fd37ff31bf638214c8

For Windows 9x/ME, only the first line of jvm.config can be used.

I also started checking if I could boil down mvnDebug.bat to pretty much
just delegate to mvn.bat, but Windows 9x compatibility and this "4NT Shell
from jp software" which I never heard of before changed my mind - I'm not
that deep into this to make sure I don't break something for non-WinNT
users. So I left it as it is and made sure mvn.bat and mvnDebug.bat are
properly synchronized.

One thing we could do to make stuff easier around these .bat scripts is to
drop support for this 4NT shell and Windows versions that are not based on
NT (i.e. Windows 9x / ME).

Awesome, thanks!

On Feb 25, 2015, at 10:32 AM, Andreas Gudian <andreas.gud...@gmail.com>