Did you try it again, worked for me locally now with the last change.

I just kicked off a 3 hour testing process for the new 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT so I'll
be more confident after that works.

I'd really like to bump up to Java 1.7 as well before the release. I think it's
an appropriate time given the bump to 3.3.0 and the imminent EOL of Java 1.7. I
don't think I know anyone left running 1.6.