On Tuesday 23 November 2004 07:23, Maczka Michal wrote:
> [...]

I am not sure that this is fine grained enough. I can imagine a use
case in which a developer has dependecies on jar A & jar B both
having the same groupId with a repository tied to say QA snapshots.
For whatever reason the developer decides that he wants Jar A from
the bleeding edge repository while leaving Jar B from the QA
repository (maybe confirming a fix to a QA issue?) In any case
having the repository assigned to the groupID won't meet this case.

I'm not sure just how much of an edge case this is, but I do think
it is important to have some sort of answer (even if it is a manual
process of updating your local repo directly)

-steve

--

Stephen Nesbitt
Senior Configuration Management Engineer