On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 16:15, Miguel Griffa wrote:

> 1. How to I access the dep property from the velocity template
> context? (There seems to be no way to access the properties even from
> Dependency at maven)

I do something similiar in my company, but I don't have the code right
now to tell you how.

> 2. Is this funcionallity of interest to the group to contribute it?
> My idea is to just add a property comment, or something similar to the
> deps properties

I think there are many things we should add to the dependencies - some
of them might be already there on M2.

For instance, I think we need some sort of 'livecycle scope' for the
dependencies, like compile time, runtime, unit testing, distribution,
etc. Then each plugin (java, junit, xdoc, dist, etc...) would use the
right set of dependencies for its tasks.

-- Felipe