John Casey wrote:

I'm trying to document some of the design problems with sort of exotic plugin use cases, things like aggregation and use of ${reactorProjects}, that we're running into under the current setup. I have proposals to address most of the issues, but I'd love to hear what you would propose...or even tell me about plugin-design issues that I haven't thought of.

This may be quibbling, but it seems weird to me that aggregation would be an atypical case. IMO, almost every reporting plugin needs to do aggregation (or at least be able to do it). checkstyle, clover, docck, javadoc, jxr, pmd, surefire-report all need aggregation somehow or other.

-Dan