On 19/02/2008, at 9:50 PM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

My rule of thumb is to _always_ run the tests twice, once with coverage and once without. The test failure during the second (instrumented) execution
should not fail the build.

Yes, this is the recommendation I always make too, to ensure purity in testing the code. Then ideally you would run them just once to generate code coverage reports, checks, etc on the instrumented code. Even this is more cumbersome to configure than it should be. But a lot of people only want to run them once anyway :)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]