Personally, I will not be upgrading to Maven 2.2 until the next patch
release. I am skipping 2.1 because there is no 2.1.1. Being
conservative in my approach, I find it just too risky inside an
organization to bring in upgrades without at least one patch release.

Will anyone yet document justification for upgrading to 2.2/2.1 from
2.0? JIRA notes are for the "geeks" but a general summary would be
worthwhile.

I disagree with deleting branches. I think that's extreme.

Paul