+1

Igor

On 12-09-05 7:04 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
Hi,
This vote is to decide moving our source tree currently located in one
svn repository to git (multiple git repositories).
First, we need to have at least 3 volunteers to help on Apache infra
for this move and more generally on git Apache infrastructure. (if you
are volunteer you must say that with your vote).
The vote will pass on majority (PMC committer) and if we have the
minimum of 3 volunteers !
BTW contributors can express their opinion by a vote too !
The vote will decide on moving all the source tree  (volunteers time
will the main throttle).

Volunteers will decide on what they move (notification on dev@ is mandatory).
The goal is to move simple projects first(scm,surefire, indexer,core,
wagon etc..) then plugins (except if Kristian want to start with
plugins immediately :-) )

Vote open for 72H.

[+1] Move to git scm
[0] No interest
[-1] don't move to git (please explain why)