Le 7/16/13 1:14 AM, sebb a écrit :
> Have you seen this?
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#mod-notice
>
> It suggests that additions to NOTICE should be quite rare.

The NOTICE files just contain the Apache License reference as of today.
The one used for binary contains a ref rto SLF4J and Protobuf, which are
distributed with the bin. I think this corretly fits with the requirements.

The very same for the LICENSE files.

> It is important that the N&L files relate to the bits which are
> actually included.
>
> This means that the N&L files at the top level of SVN can be used
> directly for the source archive, as the archive and SVN should
> generally agree (bar maybe the DOAP).
>
> The binary archive may need additional License (and occasionally)
> Notice entries, depending what is additionally bundled.
Yes. It has been corrected yesterday, and I just pushed the modifications.

Btw, I really think that the
http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html is far from being easy to
understand for not native english speakers, especially by those who have
not a degree in law school... There are a few use cases that would
benefit the whole community if they were included in this page, like :
- junit, what to do regarding N&L files ?
- slf4j/log4j, what to do regarding N&L files?
- transitive dependencies like cal10n-api.jar (inlcuded by slf4j), what
to do regarding N&L files ? (note that it could be a dependency of
another jar than slf4j, I just picked this one because I know that slf4j
depends on this jar).