Hi Lieven,

Thanks for your comments. After the discussion with several committers and
contributors offline, we agreed that there are space for improvement.

  1.  About the Gluon naming

As we know, Gluon is born with the unique API design pattern. It gradually
became the dominant Python front end for MXNet. I would suggest to discuss more
with the Brand owner and see if there could be a further integration with
MXNet. To MXNet itself, it becomes more popular with this frontend. We lean on
the strong community and improve our product better by consuming the feedback
from it.

     2. Diversity of the PMC
Currently, we have 40 PMC numbers from different companies, like Amazon, Uber,
NVIDIA, ByteDance and a lot more. We are trying to grow the number and invite
indivials from different companies as well as research institute.

    3. Release rotation
In the history, most of the releases were done by the Amazon side. Currently,
we are moving on to rotate this responsibility with contributors/committers not
from Amazon to start working on them.

    4. Committers from different firm/institution should have real work on MXNet
I can tell from the issues/PRs/rfcs they submitted and indeed and indeed we
should encourage the committers who is less active to be involved into MXNet
contribution.

Thanks,
Qing