Hen <bay...@apache.org> writes:
> Are you saying that trademarks for MXNet has been registered by other
> companies?

Yes, though not for the purpose of machine learning frameworks.
So I suppose there is no concern?

These are the active / pending registrations:
- Minimax GmbH & Co. KG trademarked MXNet it in Germany for a networked
  fire protection system.
- Matrikon Inc trademarked MXNet for "Computer software which
  distributes information over the World Wide Web about the state of
  processes in manufacturing plant"
- AIRBUS SLC has a pending registration in Mexico for MXNet for some
  telecommunication product

And then there are 3 expired trademarks that don't matter I suppose.

Does Apache typically start a trademarking process after incubation
finished?