Hi Marco,

I'm an admin of that website along with a couple of other PPMC members. This
forum has been around for some time and has been helpful in connecting users of
mxnet to the developer community. I think it's in the best interest of this
community to consider this under PPMC control for better discoverability under
the mxnet domain name. I'm happy to grant you admin access if you or any other
PPMC members need it. If you feel otherwise, feel free to propose how you
suggest we proceed.

-sz