Hi Shane,

Thanks for the comment. With my apache hat on, I definitely agree that it would
be better to have such forum on Apache managed infra. I’ve started with
discussion archive to ensure that everything is recorded, and I think I can
quickly try to make the backups of that forum accessible to the PPMC and Apache
infra.

I think the best way to achieve the goal of continuity, eventually, would be to
host it on Apache infrastructure and have its hosting funded by ASF. How do we
go about requesting this?

As for the trademark review, we started working on reviewing the binary
distribution usage and are currently focusing on the more pressing issue there.
We will get to the domain name usage afterwards.

-sz