Thanks for clarifying. All contributors who made more than 10 commits to
msahdow before are committers of MXNet, so their ICLAs should already be on
file: tqchen, bingxu, eric.xie, sxjscience, mli, yajiedesign [1]. If you
think this is OK, one of the mentors or I can start the notification.

Regards,
Sheng

[1] https://github.com/dmlc/mshadow/graphs/contributors