There was a "gentleman agreement" that there is no commit from Tobagos
to MyFaces, after the toboago incubation was done. Bernd and Volker
are committers of MyFaces.

I am fine to add the rest of them too!

-Matthias

On 9/13/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In the Tobago vote thread, Bernd Bohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The tobago team list is:
>
> http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/team-list.html

Is there some reason we're keeping a separate list for Tobago?

The Tomahawk team list inherits from the myfaces-master pom, and shows everyone:

   http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/team-list.html

I can see on Jim's page [1] that there is a 'myfaces-tobago' svn auth
group, but everyone in it is also in the 'myfaces' group and so has
access to the entire myfaces codebase.  Is this just something left
over from incubation?

Since the myfaces-tobago svn auth group isn't actually doing anything,
let's ask Manfred to remove it.  And let's also hook the Tobago build
up to the myfaces-master pom as its parent, so that we can share the
committer list (and reduce some other duplication, since the mailing
lists are in both places now.)

We're all MyFaces committers... anyone who is willing and able should
feel free -- and welcome -- to work on any part of the project.

Thoughts?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

--
Wendy