>Martin Marinschek schrieb:
>> Hi *,
>>
>> if Leonardo does as discussed, we can have both the 1.1 version and
>> 1.2 from the same branch. (I don't see why this shouldn't be
>> possible).

One idea (of many ideas that I have to do this) is use the following layout
for tomahawk trunk

build
core
core12
sandbox
sandbox15

Just add core12 and build project. Now add dependency:unpack goal to core12
to move the shared code
from core to core 12. core and core12 has separate poms, so different
dependencies, share the same code
in some parts and in others simply not. With this proposal, we can avoid
have two trunks. Cool damn idea, isn't it?

The only question left is if core12 has is own version number
tomahawk-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT or if has something like
tomahawk12-1.1.7-SNAPSHOTas name.

regards

Leonardo Uribe