Thanks Adonis, Catalin.

I am a little puzzled why "legibility" requires that my screen be
treated like something from ten years ago..

And perhaps it would be better to have the page left-align rather than
centre itself? Having that left nav pane indented from the left side of
the window does feel weird.

However, I don't desperately care about either of these issues, and I am
certainly no UI expert! So over to you to decide whether to change this
or ignore it.

Overall, though, it looks very nice. Such a peaceful green :=)

Regards, Simon