Well, I have to say I agree with Simon.
I myself have a resolution of 1920*1200 and the thing is that the table on
this page :
http://myfaces.apache.org/team-list.html
at my resolution the table has the columns on the right hidden.

In the old version it looked ok.

Adonis just showed me the cayenne site : (http://cayenne.apache.org/)
which is quite awesome in terms of layout.
It's fully font-size resizeable and somehow window resizeable.

What do you guys say?

--
Cristi Toth

Codebeat