>From my point of view, it's nice to do something back to the
community, instead of only using MyFaces...

I've been implementing some classes yesterday. Created a Jira ticket
for all of them (sometimes grouped similar classes together).

Please look at it and tell me if this is the right way to do things.
I'm sure there are things to improve.

Regards,

Jan-Kees

@Matthias: Good to hear my help is appreciated.