Hi Jan-Kees,

I think it's ok for Apache projects to depend on external libraries that are
not licensed under ASL 2.0. However that would be some extra dependencies
for MyFaces and we try to minimize those. On the other hand the gain might
worth it in this case imho if those libraries are deployed in common public
Maven repositories.

Thank for your help with MyFaces 2.0

~ Simon