2009/1/7 Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>:

> [...]

Mario, I've been looking at the Shale code that handles the annotation
scanning, but I saw it uses Reflection and standard Java ClassLoaders
for scanning the classpath for JSF artifacts. What's your experience
with the performance of this? Does Shale heavily rely on specifying a
base package to be efficient?

/Jan-Kees