Hi Leonardo,

I'm working on an implementation of the ajax-behavior-tag for J4Fry. I'm
using Mojarra in background but the base classes are all in javax.faces
packages so it is easy to move the J4Fry Ajax-Bahavior-Tag Implementation to
MyFaces.

Maybe I can support you on implementing the behavior topcis in MyFaces.

I'm gonna have a look at the MyFaces sources on this weekend.

Alex

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Alexander Bell