Matthias and I spoke offline a bit and I think it merits writing up a JIRA which would allow us to have stuff in the repo so that projects can include it. I'm not sure how feasible this is, given that the TCK needs to run against a native portal environment, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to someone researching this.

For now though, I think the release looks good provided we get the LISCENCE and NOTICE files straightened out.