When speaking with a set of interested implementers on Monday, you spend a lot
of time on the CLI and they were all puzzled at “larva”. It was then explained
that “once we were clever…” and that this is just vestigial cleverness. No one
mistook vestigial cleverness for actual cleverness, though.

+1 for removing :-)

thanks, pace